125 Eckhardt Ave E
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around South Okanagan Area
Have you been looking to downsize! Then look no further this 2 bedroom, 2 Bathroom home in the gated community of Sandbridge is exactly what you have been waiting for. Over 1500 square feet in this unit and a double car garage. The kitchen has beautiful hardwood floors, an eating nook and tons of cabinets. Enjoy your morning coffee in the enclosed patio. Cozy up by one of the two gas fireplaces. The master be...
Fantastic Home! Views! Curb Appeal! Location! You want to call this home! This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home was built in 1993 but has had numerous updates, including engineered hardwood flooring, new carpet April 2018, crown moulding, new stairwell and railings, new decks, new exterior doors, hot water tank, and a gorgeous sitting area with pergola in the back yard. The kitchen, family room, dining room, sittin...
Welcome to Sandbridge! This 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home was designed to maximize comfort and space. The south facing kitchen is bright and welcoming. Enjoy your morning coffee on the partially covered patio. The master bedroom has large windows, a walk in closet and a 4 piece ensuite with a deep soaker tub. Tons of storage in this home including a double car garage and 3 foot crawl space. The yard is private w...
Own your own lot with this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home that has been immaculately kept. Olalla is a quiet community located 30 minutes from Penticton and 5 minutes from Keremeos. The master bedroom has a walk-in and a beautiful 4 piece ensuite. The kitchen is bright with three skylights above the kitchen sink. Outdoor living at its finest with the huge 480 square foot covered deck. Perfect to have that cool refres...
South West facing corner unit now available in Cherry Lane Towers! This 7th floor unit has 2 decks to take in the amazing mountain and lake views. Over 1200 square feet of space with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a cozy gas fireplace. The large master bedroom features a 4 pc ensuite, walk-in closet and access to one of the patios. Floors have been updated and there is an underground parking stall (#16) and l...
Gorgeous home on a gorgeous setting! This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has had recent updates that make it extremely desirable. A reconfigured kitchen make the flow and function more accommodating to the chef in the family. New counter tops, back splash, paint and flooring complete this beautiful kitchen. The master bedroom is spacious with a walk-in closet and a tastefully renovated ensuite. Three slider doors...
CONTINGENT TO SUBDIVISION: Great family home, 4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. Hardwood floors throughout the main living area. Large rec room downstairs with a den. With 2 bedrooms down stairs and a separate entrance, this home has suite potential. Nice big covered deck for entertaining and taking in the gorgeous mountain views. Located in an excellent location, close to schools and shopping. All measurements a...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015